Join us to raise some money for Incoming Festival – tickets for the evening start from £10. Sunday 10th May, New Diorama Theatre, 6pm.
Did you know that every company that performs as part of Incoming Festival receives a fee, plus a 50:50 box office split? We are delighted to have secured Arts Council funding again, as well as generous support from New Diorama, Little Angel Theatre and Equity, but this year’s festival is more ambitious than last year’s and we need your help.
We’ve programmed 23 companies compared to last year’s 17, with the same amount of money from ACE. So, we’re running a fundraising event on Sunday 10th May, including a quiz, drinks and a raffle, with some amazing prizes to be won! Gather your friends (four to a team) or just come down and join a team on the night.
ALL ticket prices include: one person’s entry to the quiz; one drink (beer, wine, soft drink – with grateful thanks to Mobius Industries); one raffle ticket. Additional raffle tickets can be bought on the night (£2 each) and ALL money raised will go into Incoming Festival. Tickets for the fundraiser evening start at £10.
CONFIRMED RAFFLE PRIZES INCLUDE:
- A three course meal for two with a bottle of wine at The Refinery
- A month’s free membership on Lovestruck (can be in any name)
- A pair of tickets to a production of your choice (subject to availability) at the Royal Court
- A pair of tickets a production of your choice (subject to availability) at the Globe
- A pair of tickets to Crouch Touch Pause Engage (with thanks to Out of Joint and the Arcola Theatre)
- A selection of Out of Joint play texts and other books
- A pair of tickets to Product at the Arcola
- A personal training session worth £45
- A pair of tickets to The Clockmaker’s Daughter at the Landor Theatre
- £20 Digital Theatre voucher, kindly donated by Gary Hills.
- Four tickets to a New Diorama show of your choice (subject to availability)
- A bottle of champagne
With HUGE thanks to: Mobius Industries, who kindly donated the drinks; the Arcola; Ben Cooper-Melchiors; Cai Wingfield; Chloe Nelkin; David Byrne; David Lan; English Touring Theatre; Emily Altneu; Gary Hills; The Globe; Helen Matravers; the Landor Theatre; Lovestruck; New Diorama; Out of Joint; The Refinery; the Royal Court; Sophie Wallis; Victoria Pattinson.